Monday, January 25, 2010

"Ask the Trainer"

Hi everyone,

I've been on a little hiatus since my last post. I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season and are off to a great start in 2010 (holy hell, 2010?!).

I was recently (sorta) hired as a strength coach at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy, NY. Things happened relatively quick and I've spent the last couple of months getting my feet wet and trying to put systems in place. I plan on writing a little more regularly now that I have an idea of what my schedule will be like.

That being said, sometimes it can help to get input from readers on material they want to read, so I'm opening up to a Q&A style blog that hopefully people will take advantage of. I've had several people stop in my office and ask me questions that are very common, and I thought it'd be good to share some of the info with the general public!

So, if you have any questions related to training, exercise selection, technique, programming, nutrition, general injury-related quandaries, either post them at the bottom of this blog, or e-mail them to hudakj2@rpi.edu. I will try to get to all of them through blog posts (if it fits) or with a direct email response.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment