Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to the inaugural post of my new blog. What I hope to do with my postings is shed some light on different training techniques, philosophies and ideas; make a few random observations about everyday life; and even throw in the occasional rant to blow off some steam.

My name is Jonathan Hudak, and I have been a strength and conditioning coach in the area since 2009. I have been out on my own (sort of) for about 9 months and am loving every minute of it. My goal is to learn as much as I possibly can about my field, and life, and pass it on to whoever is willing to listen!

Hopefully I can bring a unique perspective to the table (although let’s be honest everything I use will have been stolen from someone at some point). What makes me think I can be unique? I don’t know really. I am a ginger, so I think a different outlook comes with the territory.
So that’s my brief story, if anyone has any suggestions for topics don’t hesitate to let me know.

I’m out,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment